Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thank you!

Today is a day to, of course, stuff yourself with a great meal, but for me it's also time to reflect (for more reasons than one). During a time when jobs are scarce and times are hard for many, I want to send out a special thank you to all my loyal clients...old and new...who have enabled me to grow my business and pursue something that I love. YOU are what drives me! I feel very blessed and honored to be a part of watching your children grow, shooting your senior sessions, or capturing special family moments. I have had the pleasure of meeting and working with some of the nicest families. For so many that I've worked with on more than one occasion, client has really equated to friend.

I would also like to thank my family...my husband and boys...for being understanding of all the long hours this job takes so much of the time. I also want to say an extra special thank you to my mom. She has supported me without fail in every way...through all the ups and downs. I'm SO blessed to have such a wonderful family.

I also want to thank my friends (you know who you are). I have the BEST group of friends a girl/photographer :) could ask for! I wouldn't be where and who I am today without you guys.

And lastly, as I mentioned at the beginning of this post, we are in an economy where many people are struggling. Please remember those who are less fortunate. This time of year, especially, people really feel the pinch. Please remember to donate to your favorite charity...or at least donate your time. It could really make the difference in someone's life when they really need it.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

No comments: