Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Great News!

After entering a calendar contest held by a group of fellow photographers, my photo "Sisters" was chosen as the feature photo for the month of April. I was very honored to be recognized by many of the professionals that I admire so much. Here is the photo that was chosen:

An additional photo I entered, "Maggie Mae," was not a featured photo but was also included in the calendar.

I would like to thank Lisa Varner, mother of Sophie and Sadie...and Max & Amy Leach, parents of Maggie Mae for allowing me the privilege of photographing their adorable children!

2 comments:

Denise said...

You had my vote, missy! Great photo of darling girls!

Amy said...

I have a love for your photos...as if you couldn't tell. Thank you so much for all that you do for Mags. Congrats on the winning photo. They're all three precious young ladies!