Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Model Search Winners!!



I would like to thank all the adorable children that participated in the model search. You guys were a blast to work with and I can't wait for the final sessions! I would also like to add that I apologize that not everyone that contacted me could participate. I only had limited slots available and a very limited time to work on this project. If you did contact me and I wasn't able to work you in for one of the 30-minute sessions, I would like to offer you 1/2 off a local session good through June 30, 2009.

I would like to announce my model search winners! May I have a drum roll, please? :)

Cassady Jacobs
Caylea Brown
Brynlee Pinson
Elliott Jones
Chole Stone
Miley Brown
Karter Lawrence
Maggie Leach
Tate Lytle
Jadyn Goodson
Morgan Redus
Lillie Russell
Tori George
Ruby Grace Bell
Tate Bell

Congratulations kids! You are awesome!

Parents...I will be contacting you soon via email for more details regarding the finalist shoe sessions.

Thanks again for your participation and for making the model search a success!!

No comments: