Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Carl & Marsha

Carl and I go waaaaay back...like to the third grade way back. When I moved to Bristow he was one of the kids that became my friend immediately. We went to school together until we graduated high school. After high school Carl joined the military and also married his wife, Marsha. They have traveled and lived in many places over the years, but they always manage to find the time to come back and visit family and friends when they can...which is cool. So I was pretty excited when they called and wanted me to shoot a session with them when they were here for their last visit. We had a good time visiting and laughing...and I think we got some great shots too! Thank you to Carl's niece, Cierra, for being my assistant that day!





1 comment:

Carl Chasteen said...

As evidenced by the photos posted here, Regan is an amazing photographer. More importantly however, she is a wonderful person whom I am honored to call my friend. I don't get to come home much due to my globe trotting travels and am guilty of not staying in touch with my friends like I should. I have had several photos taken but never had I felt so comfortable than with Regan. It was a great session with my beautiful neice, my loving wife and a dear friend. Thanks Regan for making it special.
Carl