Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Baby Graham

Baby Graham came to see me a couple of weeks ago for his newborn session. Mom, dad and grandma (though I don't think that's the name she exactly wants to be called...hehe) have been patiently waiting to see Baby Graham's images. His session got caught up in all the holiday rush and it's taken me a little longer than normal to get to him. He was such an adorable and sweet baby! He made it all the way to the end before he decided to christen dad's ball glove and the back drop! LOL! Happens every time! :)






What do you get when you have a bowl of Graham, some Hershey bars, and some marshmallows? Why s'mores, of course! :)

2 comments:

Denise said...

Regan, that has the be the absolute cutest thing I've seen in a long time! Precious!!!!

Heather Roach Photography said...

These are beautiful. I absolutely love the s'mores idea. ( :