Sunday, March 28, 2010

To Chris...

Yesterday heaven was graced with another angel. My dear friend, Chris, finally lost her battle with breast cancer. While she was an amazing fighter through it all, I remember her because of the person she was...and the talented photographer she was. She touched so many lives that it's truly crazy to try to put into perspective.

So today at 2 p.m. CST, all of us...photographers, friends, family...made a toast to her with her favorite beverage...Dr. Pepper! :) It's quite possible if you were out and about today around two o'clock...across the United States (literally) you might have seen someone toasting her.

One for me and one for you...

Photobucket

Here's to you my friend...thank you for making your place in my heart!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely tribute, and lovely photographs