Friday, May 28, 2010

Patti Matthews | Teacher of the Year

Congratulations to Patti Matthews who is the Bristow District Teacher of the Year! She is now competing to be one of 12 finalists for Oklahoma Teacher of the Year. Since she needed a current portrait for her portfolio, she came to see me! I was very happy to work with Mrs. Matthews as she is someone I've always admired. She is not only a wonderful teacher who has devoted 34 years of her life to teaching...but also a very sweet and kind person. I would also like to add (and she may kick me for saying this)...she's timeless! I swear she looks as beautiful today as she did when she taught when I was in elementary school!

The 12 finalists will be announced in July and the winner will be chosen in September. Best of luck, Mrs. Matthews! You would definitely have my vote! :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

John said...

WOw wow wow this is for the first time i have seen a great blog site i really want to say thank and keep it up.

shoppowertools.blogspot.com