Monday, August 2, 2010

AAAHHHH...August!

I cannot believe it's already August! My boys start school in 17 days...and it makes me sad! I can admit summers in the past have been a little frustrating trying to balance working and the boys at home...but this summer was different. We've had so much fun, and it seemed finding balance was much easier this summer (and yes, this might have something to do with my mom being retired now and helping me on the days I was really busy! LOL!). So is it just me, or have summers gotten shorter?! I swear it seemed like when I was a kid summer lasted for half a year! I'm not ready to let go of the lazy days of summer...the random schedule of getting up and going somewhere or doing something whenever you feel like it with minimal obligations interfering.

So this post is dedicated to my family...especially my boys. I love you so much! I'm so thankful we've had such a fun summer. I'm thankful we've made some special memories. I'm super thankful I have a job that has allowed me to enjoy you so much. And I'm really sad it's coming to an end soon. I love you guys!!

Photobucket

No comments: