Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Let's exhale. Shall we?

Whew! So all Christmas deadlines have been met...yay! I'm currently still working on meeting some senior deadlines but seeing daylight...yay! I finished shooting my last session this morning with Baby Z and will be off from shooting for several days...yay! I'm SO looking forward to spending some much needed time with my family during the holidays. I love my husband and boys more than anything and this time of year is always so hectic for our family. I will be completely closed (won't be answering the phone or emails or anything) on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. As my photographer friends (and their families!!) well know, this time of year is a challenge to get through! Around Christmas, we can all finally take a deep breath and exhale...and it's really nice! :) Thank you SO MUCH to all my clients that have made my business what it is. I appreciate each and every one of you!!

Merry Christmas and have a blessed and Happy New Year! :)

No comments: