Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cassady...and her momma, too!

I've been trying to think of just what I could put in this blog post. You see, Cassady's mom...Ashley...is a very good friend of mine. And I know if the shoe was on the other foot, she would not hesitate to say something to embarrass me or give me a hard time. But I think I'll take it easy on her this time and just be thankful that she actually let me take her picture! :) It was a pleasure, as always, to work with Miss Cassady. I love this kid to pieces. I always feel more educated after having visited with her. This time, she informed me what she was asking for from Santa. I'm a little late in getting this blog post up...I'm going to have to check and see if Santa delivered on the doll house. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
The look I get at LEAST once every time I work with Cassady. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: