Sunday, March 27, 2011

Baby Elliott

Baby Elliott was such a handsome little man! He did really well for his session, but it was not without the assistance of mom, dad and grandma! It's amazing how such a little person requires a complete team of people in order to make things work properly! LOL! I have to mention that he definitely wins the award for the biggest sack of laundry that had to be taken home and washed after the session! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

soonermom said...

Love these! They are absolutely adorable!! I can't wait to see the rest! I had to laugh at the "laundry" comment. When I told my mom about it she said between Elliott and his "laundry" and Cameron and his...well, Cameron-ness you may decide to only shoot the girls in the family! LOL

Jessalynn said...

I wouldn't blame Regan at all! I fully expect a dry cleaning bill. It was that bad....