Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Sezate Family

I have loved working with the Sezate Family since I first met them when Hudson was a newborn. With that said...it's kind of a joke between Kara and I that when she calls to schedule, she wonders if I will actually answer the phone. This is because as adorable and truly sweet as her children are, they do NOT like having their pictures taken! LOL! But I am happy to report, I think we are making progress! I think I actually got THREE shots this time of Hudson actually looking at me without making a crazy face! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hudson definitely looks like a sweetie in this picture (and he is!). However, if you had been at the session, you would know that the two sticks in his hands were machine guns and he was shooting me! LOL!

Photobucket

Photobucket
The title for this photo..."O-VER IT!" ;-)

No comments: