Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Oh Scarlett!

Check out this little cutie with all the personality! Along with that big personality comes an abundance of ENERGY! You know I'm going to say this Becky...Scarlett wins for my MOST active child ever!! LOL! This little stinker will put the Energizer Bunny to shame people! And I'm saying this as a mother of a child who was very busy when he was little.

Miss Scarlett literally never sat down for more than a nano second. She even managed to find a mud puddle while wearing her darling little outfit (much to her momma's dismay!). She was so much fun, though! I will always take a busy kid with personality over one that sits still every time! I can't wait to see you guys again!




You do realize she IS only 1-1/2! LOL!!


1 comment:

Becky Gregory Photography said...

Absolutely priceless...and that last one is to die for!