Monday, April 20, 2009

A special thank you...

I have to send out a special thank you to Lindsey. Lindsey has been a willing model for our crazy photographer group for quite some time now. It has been a pleasure to see her grow and change over the last few years. She is a gorgeous young lady...inside and out. She has endured cold and wet weather to hot and sticky weather to help us grow and learn as photographers. She is the daughter of one of my friends, Becky Gregory...who just happens to be a fantastic photographer herself. You can check her out on my super cool blog list. :-)

There will be more images to follow from the meet-up. Things have been a little hectic so I'm a little behind on posting any. I did want to make sure, however, that Lindsey received special acknowledgement from me, because I appreciate her very much! You rock, Lindsey!!

1 comment:

Becky Gregory Photography said...

Thank you Regan! This shot is amazing and I knew coming from you it would be. Thank you for always making Lindsey feel special.