Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

To all you moms out there...and especially my own...I want to wish you a very special Happy Mother's Day (a little late)! I'm pretty bummed because I had special plans with my own mom that had to be cancelled due to whatever crud I have come down with. At the very least I want to say that I'm so very thankful to have such a supportive and sweet mom! I don't know where I would be without her! I love you, Mom!!

I've been a little under the weather since the middle of last week and I'm just now coming out of my fog and am able to put the Kleenex box down long enough to send out my Mother's Day wishes. Due to having been sick, I'm running a little behind on editing and posting to my blog. I hope to get back to it full speed tomorrow.

I also want to send out a special thank you to my sweet hubby and boys for making Saturday and Sunday as special as possible even though I was sick. I LOVE my guys more than anything in this world!

Now everyone...go hug your momma! She deserves it!! :-)

No comments: