Thursday, May 14, 2009

Itzy Bitzy...footware fun for lil' ones!

So you have probably noticed all this talk about "shoe sessions" on my blog. I held a model search a while back looking for new little people to help model children's shoes and accessories. Well...I am pleased to FINALLY announce WHO I have been doing all this for...www.itzybitzy.com! My images will be featured in the redesigning of their website, as well as in their new catalog and advertising material!

You HAVE to check out their shoes...they are the COOLEST! They have so many cute styles AND they even squeak! I know first hand that while working with my kids for the shoe sessions that the kids just LOVED them! As well as shoes, they also carry a variety of very cute accessories such as hats and head bands.

Be sure to check back for more information as to when their redesigned website will be complete! I will also be featuring on my blog new products as they receive them, as well as advertisements as they run them.

No comments: