Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wicker-Crow Wedding

I have to start by saying this is probably the coolest couple around! I typically don't shoot weddings, but how could I resist for two super nice people like Paula and Larry?! I got to know Paula after shooting her youngest daughter's senior pictures a while back. When she called and asked me to shoot her special day, I just couldn't refuse!

Paula and Larry were married at the Bridle Creek Lodge in Sperry, OK on May 21st. They had a simple but beautiful wedding. We had an awesome time at the wedding and enjoyed being a part of their special day.

They make a perfect couple and I wish them a lifetime of happiness!










2 comments:

Denise said...

Regan, these images are wonderful. You have such a great eye, and your images tell a story. LOVE THEM!!

Paula Crow said...

Wow, I did not know we were on your site. We feel honored and, of course, love, love, love these pics!!! You are awesome!