Sunday, November 8, 2009

Cooper turns one!

It was time for Cooper's one-year session, so his mom decided that she wanted to shoot it at the Pleasant Valley Farms pumpkin patch. I'm always all for a new location, so off I went to Sand Springs. One thing Ashley forgot to mention was that it was out in the middle of NOWHERE! LOL! I kept driving and driving and driving until I finally came upon their house...and what do you know, the pumpkin patch was right near there. Randy Owens is the very nice (& ornery) owner. He even helped us out with a few shots. It was a cool place to shoot, and I appreciated him letting us have the run of the place. Cooper was a breeze to shoot the first time I worked with him, but on this day I think he was feeling a bit under the weather. Even so, he managed to make his big blues eyes sparkle and give us a few smiles anyway. Happy Birthday, Cooper!





No comments: