Monday, November 23, 2009

Digging out!

Every week for the last few weeks I keep thinking that I've reached my peak of "behindness," (I think I just created a word!) but for some reason, I still don't think that it's peaked yet. Please know that I'm working as quickly as I can to get sessions edited, cards designed and orders placed. For this reason, I will be foregoing posting any images on Facebook for a while in order to focus on getting caught up from the busy shooting season. To view your sneak-peek images from your session, please refer to my blog. If you need to contact me, please feel free to email or call. If you had your heart set on using an image in your profile, please let me know, and I will be happy to email you one. Thank you for your patience...now back to work!!

No comments: