Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Life happens...

Many of my clients and friends already know this, but for those of you that don't, my mother suffered a massive stroke on April 4th. This, obviously, has turned our lives upside down, and many days I feel as though I'm hanging on by a thread. It's imperative I be there to support her in her rehabilitation which is going to be a lengthy process...and I'm trying to maintain some sense of normalcy for my family and still manage my business. To my immediate clients waiting on sessions to be edited, I promise I am working every spare minute I have to get them completed...but it is obviously taking longer than my normal time frame. You have all been patient and kind...and you have no idea what that means to me. However, the bottom line is, I know you are waiting on your sessions to be edited and I respect that and am making every effort to complete them.

I am still shooting and taking appointments but it is on a more limited basis due to the uncertainty of my mom's rehabilitation process. If you need an appointment, please still feel free to call or send me an email and I will do my very best to schedule an appointment for you in a timely manner.

Thank you so much for your understanding during this very difficult time. And please say an extra prayer for my mom's speedy and complete recovery.

No comments: