Friday, April 15, 2011

Miss Kinlye-bear

Oh my...this girl may only be one, but she has already figured out how to "work it." She is obviously the cutest little thing ever, and she did great for the first part of her session. Then we started losing her, at which point, she managed to give the fakest (and cutest) pout I think I've ever seen. She would actually do it on demand and then promptly go back to being just fine. It was SO hilarious! I'm afraid mom and dad are in for a long road with this little gal. :) Once she masters batting her eyes at someone...it's all over!! I very much enjoyed my session with Kinlye and her momma. Thank you for being patient with the editing process...and I hope to see you guys again soon!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: