Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Casyn...Mr. Happy Baby!

This little guy just brightened up my evening! I'm always happy to see Casyn, and he did not let me down because he was full of smiles for his session. I don't think there was even one time that he wasn't happy and smiling at us. And I must add that he has the cutest little dimpled tushie around! :) His momma brought along his great grandpa's hat and grandpa's belt to include in the session, which I thought was a cool idea. Casyn is such a lovable little guy, and my favorite kind of baby...a little on the chubby side! I may just have to snatch him from his momma before his next session just to get some chubby baby hugs (if his momma will ever turn loose of him!!). ;-) Can't wait to see you guys again!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: