Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Gifford Family

I was so excited to see Miss Mady because it had been too long! She is such an adorable child...and looks like a clone of her momma! :) The whole family was a lot of fun to work with. I can always depend on husband, Toby, to be a comedian and keep things interesting! I also got to meet his handsome boys for the first time, too. They are such a good-looking and fun family! Grandma (Luann) and Aunt Haley came along to assist, and they were such a big help. Mady did great for her one-year pictures. She's such a mellow and happy baby. I made the comment that her mellow personality reminded me so much of her momma...and for some reason everyone laughed at me! ;-) It was great seeing you guys...and I can't wait to see you again!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: