Monday, October 4, 2010

Miss Perri

Yes, I'm beginning to think Miss Perri has it in for me. She came back for her second appointment, and well, she still wasn't terribly happy to have her picture taken. The ONLY way she would cooperate is if mom held her. So since Perri was running this show...mom held her for ALL of her pictures! LOL! Hey, it's whatever works, right?! I couldn't believe how much she had changed since her newborn session. While still her long and lanky self...she had actually filled out some! But trust me, the extra ounces have NOT slowed her down one bit! Those long legs are still constantly moving! I think I'm holding out for the appointment when she is sitting up and just MIGHT think I'm funny! :) See you guys next time!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: