Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The McReynolds Family






The McReynolds family is another family that I have gotten to know and love through my business. Courtney is a senior this year and was one of my senior model reps for the 2009 school year. Sessions with her always turn out awesome. As you can see, she is gorgeous! I took the opportunity to get a few extra shots of her in order to update her feature in the Senior Spotlight section of my website.

With this session, I had the pleasure of meeting Scott and Gavin...the other half of the McReynolds family. Gavin was such a pro and easy to work with. I guess he takes after his big sis! Then there was Scott...LOL! He was actually a very good sport even though I think watching the game may have been a little higher on his list.

Thank you, Crystal, for letting me be apart of Courtney's senior year...as well as allowing me to shoot your family session. I think your family is awesome!

One more thing...just in case Scott hasn't had enough nightmares as it is, please give him a message for me..."CHIN DOWN!" :)

2 comments:

Denise said...

I've come to the conclusion that it's impossible for you to shoot anything that doesn't look great! Beautiful session!

Backroads by Lynda the blog said...

Beautiful family and gorgeous images!