Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sophie & Sadie...check 'em out!






My recent session with Sophie and Sadie was probably one of the most fun sessions I've had in a long time! Their mom, Lisa, totally got into the idea of this non-traditional type session...which is right up my alley. I won't even mention the great lengths Lisa went to in order to come up with these adorable outfits...I might get her in trouble! :)

Considering these girls are only 3-1/2 and 4-1/2...they did awesome! They gave me sass and attitude just when I needed it! I actually have WAY too many cute ones to post on my blog, but here are just a few that I have gotten to so far.

Thank you Sophie, Sadie and Lisa for making this such a cool session!

3 comments:

Becky Gregory Photography said...

Your work is amazing!

Denise said...

You know I LOVE these!

Backroads by Lynda the blog said...

Brilliant use of color and light! These are incredible!!!