Sunday, October 12, 2008

Where has the time gone??

Believe it or not, Christmas is right around the corner! For those of you who need Christmas pictures and/or custom designed Christmas cards, appointments will need to be made no later than November 15th in order to allow for the ample time of the shooting/editing/designing/ordering process to take place...lol! Weekends are booking fast...and before long the time change is going to throw a wrinkle in shooting in the evenings after most people are off work.

Speaking of time...I need to ask for your patience for those of you who have recently had sessions with me. This is typically the busiest time of year for me...and this year is proving to be the busiest ever! Rest assured I'm working diligently to complete everyone's sessions. I will do my best to keep you updated on the progress of your session. Thanks for your understanding!

I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: