Monday, October 6, 2008

Super Cool Family!






I had the pleasure of having a family session with the Bullinger's. They were great...a super nice family. They informed me that I should hop in the truck with them because my car probably would not make it where we were going. Man, they weren't kidding! We managed to find some pretty cool spots...along with some very LARGE mosquitos!

Hayden had the greatest, most infectious smile (and a cool name). Makayla started off that way. By the end of the session, she kept saying she didn't feel well. Let's just say she proved to us she was NOT kidding! She was such a trooper...hopefully she's all better now.

The Bullinger's were a referral from one of my other favorite clients, Crystal. Thanks Crystal (you have great taste in friends)! :)

Hang in there with me, Stephanie! I've been blessed with a very busy schedule. I should have some more images for you soon!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Super cool family, and super cool photographer!!! Love the blog, Regan. You are one very talented lady!