Friday, November 14, 2008

A cool couple...yes, that would be the Ihrig's!





A very windy and chilly day my husband and I traveled out to the Ihrig's home to get some shots for them for Christmas. Now I've known Debby for quite some time due to all her awesome work with OPAT (Oklahoma Parents as Teachers). She used to visit our home when my boys were little. Debby is top-notch...just a really neat and caring person...truly one of my favorites.

Then there's Judge Ihrig...LOL! I had the pleasure of getting to know him over the last couple of years when I worked part-time at a local law office. The only way I know how to explain Judge is that he is an original! Anyone that knows him knows that he is top-notch as well...you just have to factor in that he is a big ol' ornery mess on top of that! :)

So when you put Judge and Debby together...wow, you get a pretty cool couple! Kudos to Debby for keeping Judge in line all these years! I'm sure it's been tough (just kidding, Judge!!...well, kind of).

I anticipated this to be an interesting session. Needless to say Judge did not let me down! Thanks for letting us shoot your session. We had a lot of fun visiting with you guys afterwards...and your place is beautiful!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

So...I knew that you would have a good session because you could crop the Judge out of the pictures - hee hee hee - great pictures!