Friday, November 28, 2008

The Leach Family...kind of?





I'm not at all sure how to classify these guys...and I'm not sure they can be anyway!! LOL! You probably remember Miss Maggie Mae back from her newborn session that I shot a couple of months ago. Well...this is her mom and dad Max and Amy...and they make the Leach family. Then Amy brought along her sister, Jenny and husband Ross...and her other sister Marti. They wanted an extended family group shot for Christmas.

So the only way I really know how to classify them is a really crazy and fun family! I've decided I need sisters and I want them to adopt me! :) Max, you married into a great family! Mike and I had a lot of fun working with these guys (we did a lot of laughing too!).

Now if we can just decide how to sign the Christmas cards I'm designing...hmmmmm!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Thanks. We had a really good time too. And the photos turned out GREAT (again). But, before we worry about signing things, maybe we should concentrate on getting the right date to you. So, here goes.... Christmas is Dec 25.

RHS said...

OK Max or Amy! Someone's gonna get it! I never usually leave comments on my own blog, but I'm shaking my fist at you right now!!

That was a HORRIBLE mistake on all three of our parts!

Let's see...Dec 25th...that would be Christmas AND Mike's birthday. SURELY I can get that right!