Thursday, November 6, 2008

Reily l Bristow High School






So keep in mind that I knew who Reily was from when he was little. He used to live on the road that my parents lived on, and I can remember seeing him and his brother playing out in their yard. Fast forward several years to our session a couple of weeks ago, when to my surprise, I see this massive "kid" lumber out of his car! Holy Moly! Reily grew over the last few years!

So looking at him I'm thinking...I wonder if he has a big football player ego to fit his stature. Well...that's the coolest thing about Reily...he's SO nice! Forgive me, Reily, if I am tarnishing some mean, tough-guy, football player image you have here...but he's such a nice guy. I really enjoyed working with him, and we got some cool shots.

Rick and Dana...you should be proud! You did good!

1 comment:

Dana Renfroe said...

Thanks Regan we are awfully proud not only because Reily is Valedictorian of Distinction of the Bristow High School Class of 2009 but because he's just a wonderful, caring young man.