Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Varner Family





Now you might recognize these two adorable little girls from my "floofy skirt" session from a few weeks ago. They recently came back for some slightly more traditional family portraits.

We visited a couple of locations for the Varner family session. The first location was a super cool old barn. As the story goes, this barn has seen a lot of life over the years...even some happenings during the prohibition period! I got the nerve to climb into the top of it (which for me is a major accomplishment because I am deathly scared of heights!). It had such awesome light...but a pretty rickety floor, so I didn't walk around too much.

From there we visited the Jackson's property. I would like to send out a special thank you to them for allowing us to access their beautiful grounds. We were fortunate enough to visit at a time when the trees looked absolutely amazing! Their entire place is just breath taking and it certainly contributed to some awesome family shots!

No comments: