Friday, September 3, 2010

Berlyn is one!

WARNING: Don't let this precious face fool ya...she is a mover and a shaker! She is seriously one of the cutest babies I've worked with and I had big plans for Miss Berlyn. However, she had some plans of her own for the session. :) She did great for her family shots with mom and dad, but it quickly went down hill from there. Thankfully, the skies cleared and we ran outside to get a few shots to see if she would be happier...and she was...BUT...then I had to try to keep up with her! LOL! I thought sure the cake smash would, well, be a smash. Uh nope. Wrong again! So the score is Berlyn - 1 and me - nuthin'! I still have big plans for you, Miss Berlyn! I vow to win you over!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think momma ended up being more a part of the cake smash than she intended to be!

No comments: