Thursday, September 16, 2010

Miss Cassady

I'm not even sure where to start with this girl. I've been lucky enough to be her photographer since birth...and now she's a big three (going on 35)!! She's such a super cool kiddo. I laughed so much during our session that I would have loved to just set the camera down and listen to her views on life as we know it. She was the most manageable three-year-old ever. I simply reasoned with her (with a dose of candy bribery) and she was perfectly well-mannered. I learned that she knows her ABC's, how to spell her first and last name, her phone number...and let's not forget that according to Miss Cassady, "Big girls read phone books." And she most certainly does. :) But honestly, even above all that cool stuff, I've always been in love with her eyes. She has a way of almost looking through you. She may be three...but there is such a wisdom behind those eyes. It's pretty cool.

Happy (late) Birthday, Miss Cassady!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: