Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Miss Brynlee

I had been looking forward to Brynlee's session from the time I scheduled it. I've had the pleasure of shooting her since she was born. And during her last session, she had a bit of a "diva" moment, so I was anxious to see how she would do this time. It's amazing what you will do in order to get a kid to smile, laugh or even look at you. For this fact, I think I might have taught Brynlee a few new bad habits such as rock throwing, name calling and bribery. Sorry mom! :) I had a lot of fun with her and was happy to see she had warmed up to me this time. I even got away with a new name that sounded something like "Wagon" if I'm not mistaken. :) One of these days Brynlee's momma is going to listen to me and get that girl in some modeling! Can't wait to see you next time little Brynlee-boo! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Brynlee was ready to go see her Aunt Jordy, and while we were practicing making faces, I asked her to show me Jordy's face...LOL...and that's what I got! :)

No comments: