Thursday, September 9, 2010

Watch out world...

...Kellee Cooper is on the scene! I've only met and worked with this girl ONE time...and I love her to pieces already! :) You hear people talk about the "it" factor...well she has "it" I can assure you. There are her obvious qualities like her beauty, but besides that...she has such a sweet and bubbly personality. Add to THAT...she's a very talented singer/songwriter. She is also soon to be venturing into the pageant world as well. Oh, and you just might see her on the sidelines of an OSU game, too! Yep, she does it all! I fully expect to see her win Miss Oklahoma and go on to become a very famous singer/songwriter. :) Mark my words people!

Best wishes to you, Kellee, where ever your path may lead you! You were a complete pleasure to work with! I'm looking forward to shooting your first album cover. (wink)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: