Monday, November 8, 2010

The always entertaining Leach / Fraser / Read Family

And I do mean entertaining. :) This year we made the trek to Pleasant Valley Farms to shoot their extended family session at the pumpkin patch. The folks at Pleasant Valley Farms are always kind an welcoming...even when we show up with our crazy bunch! :) Large family sessions with little kids are always a challenge, but Maggie Mae and little Holly did a great job. I work with these guys every year for their extended family session, and I'm figuring each year they are going to expand and add to the fun. We'll see if I'm right! :) It was great seeing everyone again! I'm already planning what excursion I'll take us on next year. :) Be ready! Or actually, maybe I'M the one that needs to be ready!! Haha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: