Thursday, November 25, 2010

My List

Happy Thanksgiving to all my family, friends and clients out there! I have so much to be thankful for this year. First and foremost...at this very moment, I'm thankful Cale can breathe and is feeling better! Thank the Lord for urgent care and medication!

I have so many other things to be thankful for and it's the perfect time to take a few minutes to remember a few of those things. I'm so very thankful for my husband and my marriage. Marriage certainly isn't always easy, but I'm so very lucky and blessed to be married to my best friend and couldn't imagine my life without him. I'm thankful for my two knot-headed boys. Thank you, Lord, that they are happy and healthy enough to drive me crazy on a daily basis. :) I'm thankful for still having my momma. She's always in my corner and is always there to support me...she's the best. I'm thankful for reaching a point in the last five years where I can remember my dad happily...and thankful for the wonderful memories I had with him. I'm thankful to have a mother-in-law that I love and get along with. She is such a giver of her time. I'm thankful for my friend, Denise. We typically take our daily walks through life together celebrating our ups and downs every step of the way. We swear we have to be sistas...somehow, someway. :)

I'm so very thankful for my clients who make my business what it is and allow me to do something that I love so dearly. This time of year is always absolute craziness...but I still wouldn't change it. I feel amazingly blessed to be able to create memories for families they can cherish for a lifetime. I'm able to feed my creative nature...and through that have forged true friendships with many of my clients. Thank you for continuing to come back to me...as I appreciate each and every session.

There is so much more I'm thankful for, but since I've been told I'm "wordy," I'm going to try to leave this with just hitting the high points. :)

From me to you...have a blessed and happy Thanksgiving! :)

No comments: