Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Woolery Family

I was super happy to finally shoot the Woolery's family session. We had been trying for a while but with everyone's schedules, that proved to be a task. I really love these guys for many reasons. Marla was one of my oldest son's 4th grade teachers last year (bless her heart! LOL!) and was wonderful with him. Marla and PD both teach after school music lessons and have music camps over the summer that both of my boys have attended. I also had the pleasure of shooting Paige's senior pictures last year. And then there's Jake! My boys LOVE Jake...and well, he's got about the prettiest blue eyes ever. :) They are such a good-looking family, it was really hard to pick a favorite family shot...but I'm kind of partial to the love seat shot with the pups. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: